Europe Hotels Private Collection (EHPC)
is an independent hotel company based in Amsterdam and founded by entrepreneur Liran Wizman. EHPC has been transforming the boutique hospitality scene across Europe by creating locally inspired concepts and brands in dynamic locations, bringing an artful touch and fresh energy to the neighbourhoods in which they operate. EHPC manages a portfolio of individually designed hotels including the contemporary design-led lifestyle brand Sir hotels with hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, Ibiza and Barcelona, the Park Hotel in Amsterdam, the Park Hotel in The Hague, as well as Max Brown Hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin, Düsseldorf and Vienna. Additionally, the EHPC collection includes a concept store, X BANK and handles asset management for W Amsterdam by Marriott International. OFFICE ASSISTANT
As our Office Assistant, you will organize and coordinate administration & facility duties and office procedures. You are the main point of contact for your colleagues at the EHPC office and the clients that frequently visit us. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment in our office and ensure a high level of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Your responsibilities vary from making sure the office is presentable at all times to making food & beverage and office supplies orders. Therefore, we are looking for the star that can arrange, fix and ensure the office is at its best. Other common responsibilities are:
- Feed the internal communication about facilitating issues;
- Be the main point of contact for cleaning, catering, maintenance and security services;
- Be the main point of contact for your colleagues in their day-to-day requests, questions and needs;
- Coordinate general health & safety aspects; such as issuing keys, emergency kit, planning of BHV trainings and fire drills & evacuation exercises;
- Handle administrational tasks; such as incoming/outgoing mail and packages and distribute correctly.