Are you ready to work in an inspirational environment? If you are a Payroll Administrator, we would love to hear from you!
The Payroll Administrator is part of Finance and acts as a business partner to the Regional Financial Controller. He or she is responsible for managing the payroll for all employees of the PPHE Hotel Group in the Dutch region and manages payroll related processes, update policies, procedures, guidelines, to be compliant with legal and tax requirements.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Accurate and timely preparation of payroll
- Manages all requests from tax office and national statistics regarding employees on our payroll
- Provides a payroll related analysis; vacation accrual, sickness, service charge variance etc.
- Responsible for being compliant with of auto enrolment, processing and administering the scheme
- Follows all applicable laws relating to general accounting practices and tax regulations
- Informs and updates the Regional Financial Controllers, hotel’s Financial Controllers and HR managers on problems and unusual matters.
- Maintains a favourable working relationship with employees and colleagues to promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- Interacts with key stakeholders in the business.
We are looking for:
- Excellent Dutch payroll legislative knowledge
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Intermediate MS Word and Outlook Skills
- Preferable from a Hospitality background
- Preferable previous experience with RAET Payroll system
- Excellent administrational and communication skills (Dutch & English)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to consolidate and analyse large amounts of data from various sources
- Able to work independently but also in a cooperative environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility when the business demands or priorities require this.
- Able to travel for work when required.
- Online employee discount shop
- Travel allowance
- Award Winning Learning & Development courses
- Company discount via the collective health insurance
- An "Inspiring Stay" in one of our hotels so you'll get to experience what it feels like to be a guest in our hotels.
- 50% employee discount on PPHE Hotel Group bars & restaurants, when off duty
- Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all PPHE Hotel Group and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
Interested? We would like to hear from you!