Public Area Ambassador M/V/X:
Lifestyle boutique hotel The Collector is a basecamp for travelers. For curious minds and explorers who use their senses to gather experiences and share their stories. Whether they are objects, stories or experiences: we all collect. And we want to share our collection. Take a look at the wonderful architecture mix of our courtyard with monumental facades, the eclectic design of our rooms, our collection of high and low-brow art, our specialty coffee, bites & lunch dishes - together they form a fascinating collection that represents who we are. The Collector therefore offers more than just comfort, style and hospitality - it is a place that invites and encourages you to share.
In December 2019, The Collector opened its doors at the Haagsche Bluf in The Hague. Now, we are looking for Public Area Ambassadors who are willing to go above and beyond to ensure an excellent first impression and provide a memorable experience for every guest.
Public Area Ambassador M/V/X:
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR TO ADD TO OUR COLLECTION
- You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of cleanliness in public areas
- Next to that you are responsible for repairing all technical issues in the public areas, rooms and direct hotel surroundings
- You are in charge of the maintenance and prevention plan
- You will assist the housekeeping department with tasks such as linen transport, stock management
- As team effort is key, you communicate all relevant information throughout the day directly to the front office
- You are organized and provide consistent tidiness behind the scenes
- You assist guests with practical information or special requests when needed
YOUR PAPERS TELL THE REST
- A positive and friendly person who enjoys being helpful
- You enjoy working independently,
- You have flexible attitude towards working during weekends,
- You perform well under hectic circumstances
- You are a perfectionist with an eye for detail
- You have a flexible attitude towards working during weekends
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You preferably have at least 1-year experience in either housekeeping or technical department of a hotel – preferably a mix of both
- You have knowledge of the English or Dutch language and you are able to express yourself in at least one of the languages
- Your basecamp is within the region of The Hague
HOW TO GET IN?
- The opportunity to grow within a dynamic and young company
- Attractive secondary employment conditions
- 25 vacation days annually and a pension plan
- An inspiring and motivating working environment
- The opportunity to contribute to a new hotel concept and to be part of an exciting opening
- Annual team outings and frequent team get togethers, ranging from casual drinks to truly epic parties
Send your resume and motivation to Hanna Visser - firstname.lastname@example.org
and let us in on something that you’ve been collecting. ABOUT US
The Collector is a new hotel brand in the portfolio of SLOK Hospitality Group, collectors of innovative hotels. You might know us from Mr. Jordaan, Hotel Luxer and Linden Hotel.