Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving all products, packages and deliveries for the hotel.
- Checking quality and recording temperatures of food deliveries.
- Organizing deliveries and putting items away in appropriate areas while rotating stock to ensure freshness.
- Recording receipts in purchasing system and matching invoices with deliveries.
- Maintain close communication with Food & Beverage and Rooms divisions to ensure items ordered are received properly and are in good condition.
- Develop relationship with vendors to ensure open lines of communication regarding ordering, purchasing, and invoicing.
- 1 year of experience in relevant operation, hotel experience preferred
- Food and beverage product knowledge
- Must be able to lift a moderate amount of weight and operate equipment carts.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task.
- Good computer skills and ability to learn computer programs quickly
- Individual must be willing to take ownership of the work area and look for ways to improve operation.
- Must have work permit for the Netherlands
- Salary according to AVR salary table function group 3 / 4 depending on experience
Welcome to the Hyatt Regency brand
CREATING MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS
WHEN WE CONNECT, MEANINGFUL THINGS HAPPEN.
Interactions with others teach us the most about ourselves: what’s important to us, how we spend our time, what interests and excites us. It’s the connections we make that shape who we are.
We’ve created a place designed around the power of meaningful connections. A place filled with delightful surprises. Where guests come together to share, socialize and collaborate; to exchange ideas with colleagues, reconnect with friends, family or with themselves; and recharge in the course of their busy lives. A place where dynamic interactions—from quick coffee dates to shared culinary experiences to meetings and special events— energize its many spaces. Everything is right here, under our roof and within easy reach. Our commitment to creating effortless experiences—whatever the needs, whatever the occasion—ensures guests and planners can confidently leave every detail to us.
Welcome to making the most of all of life’s connections.