At Holiday Inn Express
, we’re all about travel that’s simple AND smart.
That means we offer more to our guests where it matters most to them. Easy check-in? Check. All the essentials in a comfy room? Check. They’re all included with a great night’s sleep. We’re focused on getting our guests more than ready. So we’re always ready. Are you?
As Reception Supervisor
at Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - North Riverside,
you will supervise the work of the Receptionists and ensure an exceptional guest experience is delivered at all times. The successful candidate is expected to contribute positively to the implementation of IHG brand standards, operate in a collaborative team setting and maintain high productivity levels and quality of work. Your role will also include:
What we offer in return:
- Supervise and support the work of the Reception team, ensuring a smooth check in/out process for all guests in line with brand standards
- Carry out, review and update Reception procedures, as per hotel policy.
- Carry out Duty Management shifts.
- Support Receptionists in preventing and handling complaints.
- Communicate with F&B Supervisor if assistance is needed.
- Being fully conversant with the facilities, services and special promotions offered by the hotel
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Industry leading salary;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Opportunity to take part in a collective health insurance;
- Employee rates within IHG and Odyssey Group hotels;
- Fresh and healthy staff lunch/ dinner, prepared by our Kitchen team;
- An international team and dynamic work environment.
We’ll reward all your hard work with an industry leading salary and benefits – including a uniform and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
We pride ourselves on investing in your ongoing career development within the IHG brand and Odyssey Hotel Group.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.Click apply and start your journey with us! We strive to maintain a recruitment process that is open, honest and fair. All job applicants will be treated fairly and our recruitment decisions will only be based on objective criteria such as the individual’s skills, qualifications, experience and other competencies relevant to the job.We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.