About Motel One
Motel One was founded in 2000 and has become established as a chain of over 75 budget design hotels in Germany, Austria, UK, Benelux, Switzerland, Poland, France, Spain and the Czech Republic. Both guests and industry experts value the Motel One policy of providing "Great Design for Little Money", offering high standards of service, a smart design with superior-quality materials and prime city centre locations. The central assets of Motel One are its employees.
Whether you are starting a career or whether you are a manager, Motel One gives you opportunities for professional and personal development, as we believe in the value of each individual. You can look forward to professional development options at our own One University in Munich and exciting career prospects at hotels that are due to open in various major European cities. You’ll also benefit from our company-wide incentive programme, allowing you to boost your salary beyond the standard rate in our industry. Due to the excellent commitment of our employees, 2021 awarded as "Leading Employer" and "Pricce - Performance Winner" awards in Hospitality Industry.Employee benefits
- Incentive system for all employees
Enjoy an active share in Motel One’s business success. And boost your earnings 4 times a year.
- Stylish dress code
Standard uniforms are a thing of the past. The Motel One Dress Code is truly stylish, as our uniform features new turquoise fashion items each year.
- Customized trainings at our One University
Receive professional and personal development at Motel One’s own training campus in Munich 2-3 times a year.
- Annual reviews
It’s important to us that you should receive specially tailored professional development, and our executives therefore conduct appraisal meetings with you on an annual basis.
- Social intranet for Motel One employees
Network with colleagues throughout Europe via Motel One’s own social intranet.
Our employees are the center of our company and our most important factor of success. For the Motel One Amsterdam Rai we are onwards looking for a Reservations / Front Office Agent
Reservations Agents with Motel One assist with the delivery of excellent guest experience, by providing professional, friendly & helpful service at all times.As a Reservations Agent with Motel One
, you will be primarily responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Acceptance & processing of reservations through all channels (telephone, email, third party websites, group reservations etc.) according to Motel One brand standards
- Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner ensuring great customer service
- Document & submit any leads to the Sales Manager
- Management of online reservations systems & property management system
- Play an active role in monitoring all commission invoices
- Conduct regular checks on arrival reservations to ensure all information is correct
- Responsible for the implementation of the company no show procedure
- Ensure that both the GM & the Front of House/Reservation Manager are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests &, or, other departments
- Comply with hotel security & fire regulations and all health & safety regulations
- Act in accordance with policies & procedures when working with the Front of House/Reservations equipment & property management systems.
- Maintain good communication with all departments in the hotel
- Willingness & flexibility to assist other departments within the hotel, as the needs of the business dictates.
- Assist Sales and Front Office teams at peak times