At the heart of the Parliament Centre of The Hague, located at a prestigious spot opposite the Royal Palace Noordeinde, Hotel Indigo The Hague – Palace Noordeinde opened it's doors this year
. Once occupied by “De Nederlandsche Bank”, our boutique hotel with 63 rooms, restaurant Stocks&Bonds, The Gold Bar and 2 meeting rooms/private dining borrows some of these unique elements in its décor. Each Hotel Indigo is unique, and delivers a vibrant, engaging and genuine boutique experience that gives guests a real flavour of the neighbourhood – delivering an experience that is truly reflective of the local culture, character and geography.
At Hotel Indigo The Hague – Royal Palace our team members are full of neighbourhood knowledge; they know where to find the hidden gems worth exploring. That’s the Hotel Indigo way. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Hotel Indigo brand you’re more than just a job title.
Do you want to work as a Restaurant & Bar Supervisor
for a brand new boutique hotel, with the peace of mind that comes in working for one of the world’s largest hotel companies? Feel like you should be part of something super exciting... At Hotel Indigo The Hague – Palace Noordeinde we look for people who are energetic, approachable and cultured with a sense of fun; always curious to discover more and share thoughtful suggestions with our guests. Above all, we look for people who are warm, courteous and friendly so guests feel inspired to engage with you, ask questions and share their requirements and preferences so they get a truly personalised experience.
This role manages the day-to-day activities and assignments of R&B staff while ensuring all staff are properly trained on quality and service standards and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions. The R&B Supervisor will achieve budgeted revenues, prepare monthly forecast within all areas of the R&B department and establish and achieve consistent extra ordinary quality and guest satisfaction goals.
Key activities are:
- Ensure all staff is properly trained on quality and service standards and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
- Visible leadership; You must be a visible presence on the floor at key times.
- Provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to the R&B Manager to assist in meeting strategic goals.
- Works with Sales Manager on F&B promotions and activities.
- Knowledgeable about global market trends and changes
- May serve as Manager on Duty or assist with other duties as assigned.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.