BlueBlood, a refreshing new F&B concept located in the Hilton The Hague. It’s the latest destination restaurant & bar in The Hague in which the King is the Porterhouse, the Queen is the cauliflower and the signature is the lobster. All served in an exclusive setting to the highest standards. Expected opening in March 2022.
Now, we’re looking for fresh blood. True game-changers. Are you ready to make a big splash?
As Restaurant Lead of BlueBlood, you are in the lead of both the restaurant and bar. You’re the one to implement and maintain the BlueBlood DNA and culture, build our team, and turn this new concept into a great success. You report directly to the General Manager of BlueBlood the F&B Manager. But besides leading a new team and kickstarting this amazing new restaurant you will have more responsibilities;
- Working closely with the BlueBlood General Manager.
- Responsible for supervision of the entire Restaurant/Bar team
- To ensure complete guest satisfaction by delivering outstanding service, consistently and effectively in our fine dining restaurant.
- Full knowledge of the served menus of the Restaurant/Bar to assist guests with their choices and to be able to make appropriate recommendations where necessary.
- Being aware of all bookings and any special guest requirements
- Resolving any guest request taking place in Restaurant or Bar.
- Liaison with and management of relationships with suppliers.
- Organize and deliver training for the team and upselling.
- Implementation and monitoring of HACCP;
- Optimize (cross) departmental communication.