Do you love delivering inspirational service? Tired of a template job? Ready for a new and exciting step? As the Restaurant Manager for TOZI Amsterdam, as part of Park Plaza Vondelpark, Amsterdam, you will play a key role in the opening of the restaurant and launching of the concept in the completely renovated Park Plaza Vondelpark Amsterdam!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it. #UpliftingMoments
Description of the Brands, people and properties you’ll work with:
Park Plaza - we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and a personalised touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
TOZI Amsterdam; a Venetian-Italian restaurant and bar based on the successful TOZI Restaurant & Bar in Victoria, London. Serving cicchetti (small sharing plates), alongside an all-Italian wine list. TOZI bar offers Italian bubbles, classic Italian cocktails and Venetian aperitivi. Guest can enjoy the full cicchetti menu at any time of the day, ideal for a mid-afternoon snack or after work drinks with friends and colleagues. The restaurant is a lively place to come and share great value Italian food with friends and family.
- Wood oven; homemade pizza, flatbread
- Bar with Italian gins, craft beers and cocktails
- Good quality, homemade, seasonal produce
- Good selection of wines
- The living & dining room for the neighbourhood
- Herb garden
- ‘I TOZI’ is Venetian dialect for a group of friends.
Main role and objectives:
As our Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for building an efficient, energetic and passionate restaurant team. You will have the ability to inspire your team to excel in creating the ultimate guest experience.
Job role responsibilities below:
- building an efficient restaurant team by recruiting and selecting team members for the department
- managing and inspiring restaurant team members
- co-ordinating and evaluating the department’s financial performance.
- training and developing team members, including on the job coaching, organising trainings, creating training programmes and giving feedback
- planning, developing and implementing departmental goals
- actively engaging in your own personal development to benefit the business and improving your personal skills
- carry out manager on duty services
- assist f&b service manager with introducing long term policies, development of the new concept by making proposals for adaptations and investments during staff meetings. elaborate proposals with financial support and submit them with hotel manager
- to consistently offer professional, attentive and friendly service to our guests and colleagues alike
- to ensure a high level of general knowledge of restaurant & bar service techniques, all menu items, drinks and speciality items offered in the restaurant department
- to operate the ‘micros’ point of sale system on a managerial level and produce satisfactory reports at the end of each shift
- Be aware of, and comply with, all relevant food safety acts, risks, fire- health and safety procedures, Arbo and HACCP regulations and ensure that the team follows the procedures