Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is looking for a Revenue Analyst!
As Revenue Analyst,
you work independently and take a Total Revenue Management approach. As part of the Sales & Marketing Team you will be responsible for the efficient implementation of the hotel’s Strategy and reach the KPI’s set in line with Hyatt International’s Corporate Strategies and brand standards. You will report directly to the Director of Sales & General Manager. We care about you so you can be at your best
In this role, you will join an international team of awesome colleagues. You will become part of the Hyatt Family, an international company across 56 countries with global growing opportunities.
Hyatt offers a wide variety of online courses and classroom trainings. Therefore, you have great opportunities for developing yourself and growing. Furthermore, you are eligible for discounted room rates as of day 1 and up to 12 complimentary room nights after one year of service.
We offer a competitive salary according to the Dutch Labor Agreement of Hospitality (Horeca CAO), 8% vacation allowance, travel allowance & free parking. Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the pricing strategy of the hotel
- You update all revenue systems and booking channels
- You provide revenue reports and analyses to the management
- You produce accurate revenue forecasts that help set hotel goals and outgrow the competition
- You monitor and evaluate local, national, international trends and competition to make sure we have a correct pricing of the hotel facilities
- You will lead the monthly Revenue Meeting
- You will work closely together with the whole sales team to convert clients’ requests into business