Europe Hotels Private Collection
(EHPC) is a rapidly-growing independent hotel management company based in Amsterdam. As a true industry innovator, EHPC creates locally rooted storytelling hotel concepts in strategic locations in Amsterdam and key destinations in Europe. The collection includes the contemporary design-led lifestyle brand Sir Hotels with hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, and Ibiza; Max Brown Hotels located in Amsterdam, Berlin and Düsseldorf; Park Hotel located in Amsterdam and The Hague. In addition, the portfolio includes X Bank, a concept store exclusively selling Dutch design, art and fashion. Plus, EHPC does the asset management of the W Amsterdam by Starwood Hotel & Resorts.
EHPC is actively looking for an enthusiastic, commercial and proactive REVENUE COORDINATOR– FT
You support the Revenue Managers to maximize revenues, market share and profits for our hotels in The Netherlands. Your main responsibilities are:
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis;
- Execute rate loading as RFP’s, GDS, Consortia, corporate rates and FIT rates;
- Execute pricing updates;
- Preparing forecast, budgets, monthly reports and presentations;
- Be the spokesperson for reservation related issues;
- Ensure professional and efficient utilization of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures.
Furthermore you build effective and strong relationships and communication with; the revenue & reservations team, hotel team and other disciplines like sales, marketing, e-commerce, finance and operations. In this position, you report directly to the Regional Revenue Manager.