At Holiday Inn Express
, we’re all about travel that’s simple AND smart.
That means we offer more to our guests where it matters most to them. Easy check-in? Check. All the essentials in a comfy room? Check. They’re all included with a great night’s sleep. We’re focused on getting our guests more than ready. So we’re always ready. Are you?
The brand-new Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - North Riverside
is located on the Northern shore of the IJ-Lake. This impressive 45-metre-high tower holds Europe’s largest Holiday Inn Express. Boasting 438 bedroom, this market leading property has opened in June 2020.
We are now ready to invite an enthusiastic Revenue Management Intern
to join the team and be a part of our exciting new venture on full-time basis.
It's time to put all your studying, tests and projects into play. We offer you the unique opportunity to work side by side with our Management Team, learning their roles and helping operate the hotel.You can expect to gain experience and thorough knowledge on how to:
- Plan and execute revenue management tasks including daily reporting and inventory management
- Update pricing deploy segment strategies following the agreed strategy
- Identify need periods and anticipate adequately
- Produce reports, analyze data and pro-actively anticipate on changing needs and opportunities
- Analyze competitive sets and utilize benchmark information to develop RevPAR Index forecasts
- Support group or contract pricing
- Maintain an active channel mix strategy (Ranking, conversion and yielding)
- Ensure that hotels follow the established distribution guidelines
- Set up and maintain contact with online partners and distribute through the hotel
Management reserves the right to amend this list of duties at any time.What we offer in return:
- internship remuneration;
- all the tools you need for your job;
- international working experience;
- great intern working conditions (loads of training opportunities, potential career planning, etc.!)
- the opportunity to work in a dynamic work environment and to be part of our unique team.
Join us and you’ll become part of the family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
We pride ourselves on investing in the ongoing career development within the IHG brand and Odyssey Hotel Group.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.Click apply and start your internship journey with us!