THE REVENUE MANAGER
You’re responsible for Revenue and Reservations in a role that bridges both parts of the hotel, the hotel operations and the R&B area, so you’ll use your great communication skills to ensure everything all runs smoothly. You will work closely with your Sales colleagues so they know what to sell, to who, at what time.QUALIFICATIONS
You've proven you are analytical, a risk taker and have a track record of creative thinking. At the same time, you are structured, accurate and professional. You are financially aware and have great strengths in planning and strategy, which are key to selling our rooms.
Regarding the role, it’s as the job title says really, you are in the hot seat managing the revenue, making sure we are priced competitively in all the right markets, at the right time, to the right people.
Our owners invest and trust in us and we keep them happy by providing positive returns on their investment and reputations.
You will maximize the financial performance of the hotel though an aggressive strategy that is right for your environment and guests. There will be targets you own and drive through supported activities and analytics and this is where your skills in reading the markets and your creativity will truly shine.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Experience with property management systems essential, experience with IHG systems an advantage
- Have excellent communications skills, with fluency in English essential and fluency in Dutch an advantage
QO Amsterdam is a white label hotel, part of InterContinental Hotels Group and offers a competitive salary and wide package of benefits:
JOIN OUR TEAM
- To experience our guest journey and as part of your brand immersion, you will be invited for a one-night stay at the QO, including breakfast.
- We offer a monthly workshops program and lots of development opportunities.
- Our Living Well programme includes discounts at different gyms.
- To celebrate your birthday with friends and family, you will have an extra day off on your birthday.
- Rise and shine call is offered to colleagues (your personal wakeup call).
- You can travel around the world and make use of discounts within IHG hotels on rooms and F&B and special rates for your friends and family.
- We stimulate social involvement within our community and offer you the possibility to spend 8 hours per year on a local charity.
This is your wake-up call!
This isn’t a job. It is what a job should be.
A job that brings people together.
Sound good to you? Join us!
It is possible to apply via Whatsapp. Just send a message with video or a short motivation and your experience to +31(0)657859629.