Hours per week: 2-38 hrs. Working on public holidays and weekend days is part of the job requirements.
For our hotel in Arnhem we are looking for a Room Attendant. As a Room Attendant you prepare the rooms for stay and work according to a fixed schedule. It is your goal to provide guests with a pleasant, tidy and clean stay. This requires customer focus, professionalism and a broad smile!
Do you enjoy cleaning, being in contact with many different people and assisting guests when they have requests? Are you hospitable, a go-getter and do you have this broad smile? Then we are looking for you!
• Cleaning the (bathroom) rooms according to the applicable standards
• Change of bed linen and towels
• Making up the beds
• Vacuuming carpets and mops from hard floors
• Dusting and cleaning furniture
• Refilling amenities (soaps, pens, coffee and tea, etc.), the minibar (if part of the contract) and resources / materials used for cleaning
• Assisting in the cleaning of public spaces and back of house
• Performing daily extra work by assignment
• Communicate well with colleagues, supervisors, managers and guests
What we offer you:
• A salary from € 12.00 gross hourly wage
• Payment per 4 weeks
• A fun and involved team
• Year-end bonus
• Training budget
• Growth opportunities
• A view of long-term or permanent employment
• The holiday accrual amounts to 10,5% of every paid hour or part thereof, but only if you promise to come back!
Who you are:
• You are a Dutch and/or English speaker
• You are customer-oriented and hospitable
• You have an enthusiastic and professional attitude
• Independent, motivated and organized
• You work efficiently and have an affinity with the hotel industry
What we ask from you:
• Preferably experience in the (hotel) cleaning. No experience? Feel free to apply! We offer training
• Eye for detail
• You are familiar with observing the Arbo rules
• Flexible in working hours, work and workplace
Interested? Please apply! We would love to meet you.
Work is of a physical nature, which includes stooping, carrying, walking, standing, pushing and pulling. Due to the nature of the position, not all tasks may be included in the list.