We are looking for a creative individual to bring their authentic self to inspire unforgettable moments within a contemporary hotel and restaurant brand.
At PPHE Hotel Group, we are creators.
Every day we create valuable memories for our guests and stakeholders – across our international portfolio of prime hospitality real estate, encompassing iconic hotels, seaside resorts, glamping and campsites, destination restaurants, buzzing bars and more! And driving it all, behind the scenes, are our support teams.
With most of our bookings now generated online, it is vital we have the right strategies in place to maximise this key revenue stream. That is why we have a dedicated team to make it happen; a team we are looking to grow with this opportunity for a Social & Paid Media Executive
. About the role:
The Paid Media Executive has a shared responsibility for the strategy development, optimization and management of all brand-level social media channels for both the Park Plaza and art’otel brand.
As the role is focusing on increasing the online acquisitions and brand awareness, you are also responsible in setting up, managing and analysing the campaigns and promotions as well as the day to day performance. Your Responsibilities:
- Manage and setup of adwords, display/social media & affiliate campaigns
- Analyse and optimise campaigns, audiences and revenue performance
- Identify new marketing opportunities, markets and audiences
- Owning the brand-level social media channels for Park Plaza and art’otel
- Execute the content calendar, with the support of the Regional Marketing Managers, across all existing social media channels and manage postings
- Stay up-to-date on developments in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Ensure high quality content across all brand-level social media channels, whilst making sure that the Facebook location pages are up to brand-standards as well.
- Responsible for the monthly review of social media content performance.
- Responsible for the growth in terms of followers, reach and engagement of social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Responsible for brand awareness campaigns on brand-level social media channel