Akasha Wellbeing Center is the Spa of the Conservatorium hotel. Our unique Spa offers guests a variation of facial treatments and massages. The Spa boasts a steam shower, sauna, watsu pool and swimming pool. Next to this, the Spa has a great gym with daylight and studio.
We are looking for a service minded spa attendant. In this role you will be responsible for the cleanliness of all the Spa areas and preparing for all treatments given to our guests.
The team consists of 20 people, working in the various areas of the Spa.
Akasha is open 7 days a week, from 6.30 until 22.00 o’clock. We are looking for a flexible colleague who is able to work morning, evening and/or midday shifts.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Keeping the various areas in the Spa clean.
• Refreshment of towels, ensuring that there are enough towels and bathrobes available for all guests.
• Refreshments of tea and coffee station and cleaning the cutlery and cups
• Keeping the swimming pool area and floor dry for safety of our guests
• Cleaning up the dressing rooms and making sure it always looks sharp for our visitors
• Preparing all treatment rooms for all treatments to make sure the therapist can get straight to work.
• Testing the chloride levels of the swimming pool water
• Accompanying guests and answering questions may they have any or direct them to one of the hosts or managers.
• Motivated and dedicated colleague
• Flexible in terms of hours
• Fluency in both English and Dutch
• Living in or around Amsterdam
How to Apply:
We offer a competitive salary in line with Horeca AVR and 25 days of annual leave.
• We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
• We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
• We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
• Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
• What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
• Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.