Strengthen our enthusiastic team as a reception trainee and bring your "hospitality talent" to Hotel Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde.
Borealis Hotel Group is a renowned hotel developer based in the Netherlands, operating and opening hotels within the brands of IHG, Hilton Accor and Marriott. Interstate Hotels & Resort Horses the Hotels.
Opposite the Royal Palace Noordeinde, Hotel Indigo the Hague - Palace Noordeinde has opened its doors this year. In a building that once belonged to "De Nederlandsche Bank", there is now a hotel with 63 rooms, a restaurant, a speakeasy bar and 2 meeting rooms with historic elements in their decor.
Your talents, dreams and interests make who you are. And that's what we want at Hotel Indigo. Colleagues who make big dreams come true and who make dreams come true. We love people who put as much love and passion into their job as into their dreams and hobbies; colleagues who are motivated to exceed the expectations of the guest and help us to keep the guests at our hotel.
. General task - Internship Front Office Employee
- Checking in and out of guests, with associated administrative handling;
- Implementing and meeting the wishes of guests and ensuring proper information provision;
- Show guests the way in The Hague region, what to do? Inform about opening times or museums and attractions;
- Upselling, such as selling executive rooms, restaurant reservations;
- Correct handling or incoming telephone calls and emails;
- Processing payments;
- Perform guest relations duties;
- Entering reservations;
- Exceeding the expectations of the guest in the field of service provision;
- Complaint handling;
- Assisting other colleagues within our hotel;
- Keeping the workplace and lobby tidy;
- Other activities