Are you ready for a next step in your career or want to change your current work environment?
We cannot wait for the hospitality to get busy again and we are confident that people will start traveling when things get better! That is why we want to be ready for the hustle and bustle and get to know the best hospitality talents now!
Are you looking for a new role that will offer you flexibility, variety, diversity and where you can stamp you mark on the guests' journey in our hotel?
Our work cultures encourage colleagues to life the True Hospitality Culture. We value personality, creativity, doing the right thing, developing, focus and passion. We will help you to develop your career. The Vincent Hotel Group has multiple International hotel brands such as Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and Hampton by Hilton. Main tasks and responsibilities as Chef
- You take care of the preparation of various dishes, recipes and planning,
- Prepare orders in accordance with the portioning and quality standards set down in recipes
- Control food consumption to prevent waste
- Maintain hygiene and cleaning standards in the kitchen to (at least) comply with local health and safety legislation
- Ensuring a clean and tidy working environment, including coolers and countertops
- Observe the hotel's security protocols and procedures at all times
- Help with washing up or other common kitchen work
- Working in a team and communicating with other departments for excellent quality and service
- Communicate directly with guests on occasion
- Helping with other tasks when asked