Are you ready for a next step in your career or want to change your current work environment?
We cannot wait for the hospitality to get busy again and we are confident that people will start traveling when things get better! That is why we want to be ready for the hustle and bustle and get to know the best hospitality talents now!
Are you looking for a new role that will offer you flexibility, variety, diversity and where you can stamp you mark on the guests' journey in our hotel?
Our work cultures encourage colleagues to life the True Hospitality Culture. We value personality, creativity, doing the right thing, developing, focus and passion. We will help you to develop your career. The Vincent Hotel Group has multiple International hotel brands such as Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and Hampton by Hilton. Main tasks and responsibilities as Front Office Agent
- Start every stay right by swiftly checking guests in and out – take IDs, hand out room keys, and control and release safety deposit boxes
- Take and manage guest bookings, up-selling opportunities and telling them about ways to improve their stay
- Be the warm welcome that kicks off a memorable guest experience
- Handle cash and credit transactions
- Always know what events and activities are on the day’s schedule
- Jump into other ad-hoc duties when your colleagues need your help
- Handle incoming phone calls
- Providing excellent service and guest experience
- Providing wakeup service, laundry service and tourism information
- Arranging restaurant reservations in the area
- To function in the bar and when necessary, assist during breakfast service.