Who are you?
What’s in it for you?
- You have great language skills in English and preferably Dutch as well
- You have a minimum of 1 year work experience as Supervisor/Teamleader Housekeeping or similar, ideally in a bigger hotel operations
- You are familiar with preferably OPERA and HotSOS
- You are a good motivator and able to multitask
- It is not a problem for you to work in rotating shifts and weekends
- You thrive through the buzz of working in a dynamic team and in a great hotel
- You are eager to learn and grow
- You are ready for a new challenge
So, who are you?
- A great place to work
- A place where we care for people so they can be their best
- An international working environment
- An entry into the World of Hyatt
- Good primary and secondary working conditions (i.e. travel allowance, free parking, guest experience, career planning, training opportunities, and discounts all over the world)
Please share your story so far with Marijn de Waardt via email@example.com