WHAT MEININGER OFFERS
- You have technical background or education (MBO level 3-4), relevant practical experience is a plus
- You enjoy helping people and getting things done
- You work efficiently and independently, organizing multiple projects, tasks and activities
- You enjoy diverse working environment and are flexible to work weekdays and weekends
- You are fluent in English and preferably in Dutch
- Driver’s license B
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
- Salary and benefits according to Koninklijke Horeca Nederland (www.khn.nl) and experience.
- Enjoy an extra day off per year that you work with us (with a maximum of 5) on top of the standard 25 vacation days per year
- Free nights and discount for friends & family at MEININGER hotels
- Growth and development opportunities as part of international expanding organization!
Let us know why you are the right candidate for the position. Please send us your CV, references and motivation letter indicating your salary expectations and your availability. We are looking forward to receiving your application!Contact
: Iris Knubben (Operations Manager)