Job Role Responsibilities:
What we are looking for:
- Making checks on the connection of conversion and cash. To that end, include: checking reports of internal staff / departments regarding day-to-day transfers, received funds, credit card payments, vouchers payment, invoiced amounts, etc., for completeness and accuracy.
- Signalling possible differences and inquiries regarding causes of the parties involved; processing specially-arranged items on a daily basis and transferring controlled and fully-recorded data to the financial administration for billing to relationships; reporting deviations to management (he/she takes further action).
- Informing colleagues from the various internal departments about the controls; compilation of various reports with explanations.
- Processing and checking commissions. To that end, include: checking received invoices and reminders relating to commissions of, among other things, travel agents on the correctness.
- Detecting any overdue payments in cooperation with internal colleagues / departments; If necessary, relay or draft standard letters to this effect.
- Compilation of reports relating to controls, deviations, etc.
- Coding and processing of processed data in the automated system.
- Archiving of reminder letters, reports and other documents.
- Make proposals for improvement of methods and procedures.
- Perform other activities related to the above-mentioned tasks.
- You are an independent, communicative student who is flexible and has a good numerical insight.
- You have good knowledge of Excel.
- You are fluent in the Dutch and English language.
- You are a student of an Economic MBA or HBO degree or follow a MBO or HBO hospitality education.
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it. #UpliftingMoments
Explore Park Plaza, please apply via parkplazacareers.com.
+ 31 20 623 42 55