Trainee Food & Beverage (per direct)
Carstens Amsterdam, a brand new concept, a Dutch brasserie created by Maik Kuijpers has opened its doors in the Hasselaerssteeg, just a stone’s throw from Central Station.
Maik Kuijpers, the former chef at restaurant De Librije*** has created a brasserie that is approachable and relaxed, focusing on honest food and local produce without any frills available for everyone to enjoy, day in day out. Ingredients from Dutch soil served with a creative twist. For this creative, no-nonsense concept we are looking for new talent! Are you the - down to earth - and – passionate – team member we are looking for? Become a part of our awesome team!
Main role and objectives:
As a Trainee Food & Beverage (F&B), you will ensure that the daily tasks and responsibilities, in terms of guest service, are carried out appropriately. You will support the F&B Manager, Restaurant Manager and F&B Team Leaders.
What creative twist do we need from you? Someone who;
• Strive for the highest service level and liaise closely with your team and other departments
• Welcome the guests, take orders and handle all kind of payments
• Report any guest feedback to your manager or team leader on duty
• Ensure a high level of general knowledge of restaurant & bar service techniques, all menu items, drinks and specialty items offered in the restaurant & bar department
• Maximize sales opportunities within all F&B outlets
• Develop a solid knowledge of the hotel and local day/nightlife by being aware of local events, the competition and market trends
The main ingredients required to produce the best service;
• Someone who is enthusiastic and has a passion for serving
• A team player who is proactive and with a ‘hands on’- mentality
• Good command of both Dutch and English language
• Experience in F&B service
• Able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays (flexibility)
• Loves to work in a dynamic and international environment
Will you be our new Trainee Food & Beverage that contributes to the ultimate guest experience?
Discover Carstens and more by sending us your CV. We’re looking forward meeting you.