Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam a contemporary 298-rooms fully renovated hotel located in the heart of the city, just a short walk from Central Station. The interior design transformation has a refreshed and sophisticated feel across the entire property, whilst respecting and retaining the historic architecture and long-standing charm the iconic listed building is known for. The upscale, trendy but informal VIC’s BAR which takes on a modern approach showcasing an international cocktail menu, DJ sets on Friday and Saturday as well as live Jazz twice a month will become the newest hotspot in Amsterdam. Carstens, our new Dutch brasserie, creates a connection between the farm and the city. Maik Kuijpers, the former chef at restaurant De Librije*** has created a brasserie that is approachable and relaxed, focusing on honest food and local produce without any frills. For both concepts we are looking for talent! Be part of it and join our enthusiastic and ambitious team!
Do you love providing great service and creating uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career as a Trainee Marketing & PR at Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As a Trainee Marketing & PR you are responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager in creating and executing the overall marketing strategy for Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam. You will also be incorporating all of its unique elements; such as the restaurant and bar.
Job role responsibilities:
- Assist in developing and implementing the overall Marketing & PR Strategy for the hotel and restaurant and bar
- Create appropriate initiatives to generate exposure for the venue
- Write content for various online and offline communications channels and assist in managing social media channels
- Assist in managing local media enquiries, filming and photography requests
- Report back on activities, successes and planned initiatives
- Provide overall support where/when required to the hotel and or regional/corporate teams as and when required
- Anticipate on guests’ needs wherever possible, and take action to enhance guest satisfaction