We are looking for eager Turndown Attendants for the evening hours! Mainly the hours will be from 17h30 to 22h00. Your main task will be providing turndown service in an assigned section, ensuring the highest quality of cleanliness and presentation, while providing courteous and professional service consistent with the Conservatorium hotel standards in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
No experience? No problem! We will teach you everything if you are eager to learn and follow our standards. A flexible work ethic is important in this role, since no day is the same in hospitality. Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Consistently prepare each guest room for turndown service and ensure service standards are followed
- Refresh towels, water and other amenities as required
- Cleaning guest rooms in assigned section;
- Ensuring constant tidiness of workspace, equipment and areas;
- Actively participate in departmental meetings and training sessions.