Mr. Rabbit is an all-day (08:00-18:00) “crazy” breakfast & shakes restaurant. It’s located in the heart of the city, just across the street from Central Station. The interior is brightly colourful and mixes traditional with hip design elements. We are looking for talent! Be part of it and join our enthusiastic and ambitious team!
Do you enjoy providing great service and creating uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career as a Waiter/ Waitress at Mr. Rabbit, a happy and dynamic daytime, international restaurant & bar with an outdoor terrace in front of Amsterdam’s central-station.
The company behind Mr. Rabbit is Park Plaza Hotels Europe. In Park Plaza Hotels Europe we consider ourselves to be the ideal partner for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza’s Mr. Rabbit we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones. You can shine by being yourself. You’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As a Waiter/ess you will be part of the enthusiastic team. You should be creative and ambitious to maintain high standards and provide great service with a big smile, including advising the guests on all relevant menu items. We want you to have fun at your work and counting on you to bring the good vibe with you every day!
Job role responsibilities:
- Join us in making Mr Rabbit the best breakfast & brunch restaurant in town by consistently offering an outstanding service
- Anticipate guest’s needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance guest’s satisfaction
- Ensure a high level of general knowledge about restaurant’s service techniques, menu items and speciality items offered on regular basis.
- Help maintain a clean & tidy work floor.
- Take orders and use opportunities to enhance productivity, sales and guest satisfaction