Looking for a job in a Hotel?
Are you looking for jobs in hotels? Then you have come to the right place.
You can respond in 3 different ways to an application.
1. Make a quick profile so that you can keep it for use later
2. React directly to contact person in the hotel
3. Send your CV by post to the employer
You can also let your friends know about any vacancies.
Why should you create a profile?
If you are logged in you have the possibility to:
• Have an efficient overview of all your applications
• See all reactions from employers on your applications
• Create an general CV and upload it onto the system
• Have access to create and change job alerts
In the instance that you make a profile online, you will be the only one who has access to this information. An employer would not be able to see that you are looking for a job unless you react to an application.
| 5 best pieces of advice about applying for a|
When you have found the right job for you, you can start writing an application letter. To sell yourself as good as possible and to draw attention in your letter.
|Tips for finding a job in a hotel!|
When you are looking for a hotel job you will go through an application process. Between start of the process and your first day can be a period of months.
|Example application letter|
While writing your application letter you need to
have a good look at the content. Think about how the reader will read the letter, also referred to....
In a curriculum vitae you represent yourself and your capabilities. It is good to know that your CV only consists of facts such as relevant...