Louvre Hotels Group is the 2nd largest European hotel group and a key player in the international hotel industry with more than 1140 hotels in 47 countries. Allied with Golden Tulip Hospitality Group since July 2009, Louvre Hotels Group operates six clearly differentiated hotel brands, ranging from 1 to 5 stars:
- Première Classe, 1-star hotels, which are reinventing the budget hotel concept by adopting a low-cost strategy;
- Campanile, a large chain of 2/3 star hotels/restaurants, France's second largest hotel chain, with a presence in nine European countries;
- Kyriad and Kyriad Prestige, the alternative to traditional 2- and 3-star hotels, which serve up an experience that is different every time;
- Tulip Inn, the best quality-price ratio for 3-star hotels, ideally located in 21 countries;
- Golden Tulip, 4-star hotels combining international standards and local flavours in over 30 countries
- Royal Tulip, 5-star hotels that are truly outstanding;
A total capacity of more than 91 000 rooms, managed under diverse business models: affiliate, management contract and franchise.