We are a fast-growing multi-brand company. At all of our brands we aim to be far from the same-same. We want to help our guests travel, meet and work differently and discover life in creative new ways. A life that is a journey of discovery. We are not just a place to stay or work, we are a community and we need you to help us build this community where diversity, excitement and fun are the key components. Our mission is to create an affordable place where people can connect and have buzzing experiences
. Chef de Partie @ The Dude
Restaurant The Dude is our breakfast, lunch and dinner restaurant. The food and drinks in The Dude are inspired by the whole American continent, from North to South. From the home of the hamburger and hot dog, via the land of the taco to the South with their mindboggling variety of food. At The Dude you can eat and drink your way across the American continent. Breakfast starts at 7.00am during the week and 8am during the weekend. The chef's take off their jacket at 11pm. A day in the life of... includes:
- Taking care of the MEP and ensuring it is organized in a timely manner before service starts.
- Following HACCP regulations and quality control, e.g. daily cleaning, labeling and temperature checks.
- Preparing food during service, as well as a daily staff meal for the hostel team.
- Following up on standards set and ensuring that all food that leaves the kitchen is in line with these standards.
- Periodical cleaning tasks, such as deep cleaning the fridges or storage spaces.
- Attend shift briefings and provide handovers, to inform your fellow team members about any important matters.