Who are you?
Our new colleague is service orientated and able to provide in-person 5-star service at any time of the day. You like high-quality food and interacting with guests.
Furthermore, you are/have:
What can you expect?
- Excellent verbal and written knowledge of the English language, Dutch is preferred;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Ability to work different shifts, weekdays and weekends.
Are we your next destination?
- A salary starting at €1986 - €2282 (full time and dependent on experience) and appropriate employment conditions, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card - this card equals 50% discount to dine in at the top hotel restaurants of Amsterdam (after completing probation period);
- In-house Experiences – wonderful complimentary stays in our hotels to both truly enjoy and learn about the experience we offer our guests;
- Discounted rates on the (F&B) properties of The Set Hotels – Conservatorium (Amsterdam), Lutetia (Paris) and Café Royal (London);
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
Due to the abundance of applications, we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.