Tick the box!
Does your story matches our wishes? For this internship, we are looking for someone who is able to work independently, has eye for detail and is a great multitasker. Besides that, you:
What do you get from us?
- Pursuing a degree in hospitality management (MBO or HBO);
- Available for at least 5 months;
- Inquisitive and consequent;
- Available for 38 hours per week;
- Have a hands-on mentality;
- Are able to work in a diverse and inclusive team;
- Have great organisational skills.
Now let’s move on to the practical part of the internship. As a trainee you will receive several benefits, such as:
- A nice trainee allowance of € 500,- per month based on 38 hours per week;
- Cross training in all the different departments of the hotel;
- INK Hotel Amsterdam -MGallery is part of Accor, so you will get staff discount to experience different hotels;
- A healthy staff meal;
- International career opportunities within the Accor Group;
- Regularly drinks and staff parties with your colleagues;
- And the best benefit of all, you will be part of an INKredible team!
Do you see yourself working at INK Hotel Amsterdam - MGallery? We are looking forward to receive you resume and motivation letter. You can send this by e-mail to the HR department via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
. Do you have a question? Feel free to send us an e-mail or give us a call via 020 555 1704.