Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a person who is passionate about food and wants to work in our new rooftop bar.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Strong team player who is able to work on your own and within an international team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills where you can deliver a compelling message to the right person in the right time.
- Guest focus, maintaining the highest standards of service and quality to create memorable guest experiences.
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate are required within this role, but can be obtained in the hotel.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills, able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while remaining calm and focused under pressure.
The perfect candidate is fluent in English (Dutch language skills would be an advantage).Equally important, what do we offer?
Being part of our team as Kitchen Assistant of LuminAir
means becoming a team member for one of the best employers in the Netherlands. Because taking care of our team is our top priority!
You will notice this by the following, among other things:
USEFUL TO KNOW:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Access to personal development programs and hundreds of courses through Hilton University and Harvard Learning
- Industry-leading Team Member travel rates through Go Hilton
- The opportunity to offer Friends & Family Discounted Rates to 30 Friends & Family Members
- Wellbeing initiatives to help you thrive and be your best self
- A workplace to be proud of
- Opportunities to be recognized for being awesome and doing a great job
- Support and guidance from our Corporate F&B experts, when you need it
- The best staff parties
- Travel allowance as of 5km up to €170 per month
- 50% Food & Beverage discount in our F&B Outlets
- Up to 50% Food & Beverage discount in various restaurants in Amsterdam affiliated with the Black Card scheme
- 50% Food & Beverage discount in other Hilton Hotels in the Netherlands
- Option to lease an e-bike at a very favorable rate
- Free use of our fitness centre
- A newly renovated bar and terrace with 360° views over Amsterdam
This position is full-time and will require working weekends and/or evening shifts.