START YOUR JOURNEY WITH US TREASURED PLACES, TREASURED MOMENTS
At YTL Hotels, we are committed to creating unique and differentiated experiences for guests staying at each of our properties
. Our brand promise of Treasured Places, Treasured Moments means YTL Hotels holds itself to the highest standard, with 5-star service and operational excellence as our key drivers.CLUSTER RESERVATIONS AGENT - JOB SUMMARY:
The position will be part of the YTL Reservations Cluster supporting a set of five 5-star properties in the UK as well as The Hague Marriott in The Netherlands. The portfolio includes a diverse set of properties with exposure to Marriott’s Brands (Threadneedles Hotel London, Glasshouse Hotel Edinburgh, The Hague Marriott) and Small Luxury Hotels (The Academy London, Monkey Island Estate, The Gainsborough Bath Spa).
The position will be based at The Hague Marriott but will give exposure to the whole portfolio in Europe/UK. Tasks include:
- Answer guest queries about property facilities/services and room accommodations in a timely and professional manner via phone and email.
- Complete and audit the accurate input of reservations (both manual input and reservation checks of direct bookings)
- Complete arrival checks to ensure guest preferences have been applied, upsell opportunities have been exploited and reservation information is accurate.
- Keep effective communication with each respective property’s operations team and ensure all relevant information is passed on correctly
- Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue and fully understand the needs of the customer and strive to meet or exceed those expectations at all times
- Adopt a sales attitude: Identify sales leads for the on-property sales teams, confidently convert reservations requests with an eagerness to close the deal and identify upsell opportunities across all channels.
- Work simultaneously with different Property Management Systems (PMS) being Opera PMS and MARSHA (Marriott Reservations System)
- Ensure all customer queries are handled efficiently, effectively and successfully in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Maintain effective communication systems within the department to serve guests and other departments.
- Attend any meetings, training sessions, courses and workshops available.
- Maintain a neat and tidy working environment.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and regulations.
- Be available to work outside normal office hours as and when required.
- Undertake reasonable duties and responsibilities, commensurate with the level of the post, as requested by management
- Perform other assignments as requested.