Lifestyle boutique hotel The Collector is a basecamp for travelers. For curious minds, and explorers who use their senses to gather experiences and share their stories. Whether they are objects, stories or experiences, we all collect. And we want to share our collection. Take a look at the wonderful architecture mix of our courtyard with monumental facades, the eclectic design of our rooms, our collection of high and low-brow art, our specialty coffee, snacks & lunch dishes - together they form a fascinating collection that represents who we are. The Collector therefore offers more than just comfort, style and hospitality - it is a place that invites and encourages you to share.
In December 2019, The Collector opened its doors at the Haagsche Bluf in The Hague. Now, we are looking for Front Office Ambassadors
who are willing to go above and beyond to ensure an excellent first impression and provide a memorable experience for every guest. WHICH MEANS…
- Hospitality is part of who you are
- By welcoming all guests, you will naturally be the first face our guests will see determined to exceed expectations from the very first moment on
- You have an advisory role towards guests in which you will inform them about practicalities, local knowledge and other questions that might occur
- You will be responsible for both the check in- as check-out procedures, handling reservations, emails and phone calls
- You help out your colleagues of the F&B department when needed